Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Stunning Animation

That is definately some of the best anmating ive ever seen on newgrounds. Fluent, vibrant colours and you're not afraid to go over-the-top. Its inspiring to see some crazy but well structured animation. Really nice. Great Job. 10/10. 5/5.

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Epic, just Epic

Once again you cease to amaze me that was brilliant and very well written. I look forward to your next episode. xD

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Effing Marvelous

as cheaply as possible thats fucking brilliant that whole sketch was gold man! lol gets better every time ego nice work!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Brilliant!

Really good game. I loved the choice of weapons and the element weaknesses were really clever. I can imagine how much effort you put into this!

make another :D

Love the references like pichu and the zelda theme song I noticed in the second area.

Combat Flight Thingy Combat Flight Thingy

Agreeing with most people

Needs control work but hey thats some good actionscripting it delivers what it promises. Noone should expect the work on this site to be the single most professional thing theyll ever see this is mostly amateur flash work anyway and its good to see someone with the nuts to try and create a game like this. Action scripting is hard and you pulled it off so Kudos to you my friend.

Wobotech responds:

Cheers man; yeah if I ever do a version 2 I'll probably make it pseudo-3d and do something about the controls. :)

Mole: The First Hunting Mole: The First Hunting

good fun

added to favourites me and my girlfriend loved it. Very logically challenging, good work. make more games.