Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Brilliant!

Really good game. I loved the choice of weapons and the element weaknesses were really clever. I can imagine how much effort you put into this!

make another :D

Love the references like pichu and the zelda theme song I noticed in the second area.

Combat Flight Thingy Combat Flight Thingy

Agreeing with most people

Needs control work but hey thats some good actionscripting it delivers what it promises. Noone should expect the work on this site to be the single most professional thing theyll ever see this is mostly amateur flash work anyway and its good to see someone with the nuts to try and create a game like this. Action scripting is hard and you pulled it off so Kudos to you my friend.

Wobotech responds:

Cheers man; yeah if I ever do a version 2 I'll probably make it pseudo-3d and do something about the controls. :)

Mole: The First Hunting Mole: The First Hunting

good fun

added to favourites me and my girlfriend loved it. Very logically challenging, good work. make more games.

Carotz Carotz

My girlfriend found it cute

I liked it but i thought the controls needed to be a bit more sensitive it was a little sticky and hard to get around. Otherwise its good action scripting and its ........ VERY CUTE!!!!! :3

hallaby responds:

Best review yet :D

Dress-up Sun (Season) Dress-up Sun (Season)

Good for a dress-up

It was quite good for a dress-up game

but as a response to the other reviewers of this animation, since when is it necessary for the model to be completely naked or compeltely thin. Its just a dress-up game, like a little girl with her dolls. You dont care about the bits, just the fun of dressing it up.

I say it was, as your rating dictates. a suitable for all dress up XD good work try something else

.:Asteroids:. .:Asteroids:.

It was good

It was a good little game but there have been a lot of Asteroids makeovers all over the net and it takes a lot of work to best them all. The only problems I had with it were, iffy sound and no explosions. Everything else was smooth and worked well.
If you could improve it, It would be much better,

Sling Wars Sling Wars

Pretty Damn Good

This is really good. Its similar to worms is it not? ITs very well produced and is a lot of fun for more skilled players. Well Done! :D