Ask Raptor Jesus Ask Raptor Jesus

Stunning Animation

That is definately some of the best anmating ive ever seen on newgrounds. Fluent, vibrant colours and you're not afraid to go over-the-top. Its inspiring to see some crazy but well structured animation. Really nice. Great Job. 10/10. 5/5.

Hammer & Fail Hammer & Fail

Epic, just Epic

Once again you cease to amaze me that was brilliant and very well written. I look forward to your next episode. xD

Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Effing Marvelous

as cheaply as possible thats fucking brilliant that whole sketch was gold man! lol gets better every time ego nice work!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

pffffff hahahahahahahahaha *CHOKES*...............

.....ahem. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha haha. Epic.

The Painter's Sign The Painter's Sign

Flippin' Marvelous

Just knowing how long it takes to make a movie in that particular way deserves a 10/10. That was definately well produced. We need to see more of your work. Its epic.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Can't Breathe......

There wasnt enough breath in me to finish the long flourish of laughter that forced me to produce. If I ever see two coloured shapes being more hilarious than that itll be the day pigs fly over a cold day in hell. Phe-no-mee-naaaal! Damn you're good!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

NEXT EPISODE PLEASE

I must be honest i thought this was going to be a serious animation and i didnt really look into it as much as your other awesome series. But you know what that was freakin hilarious and just as funny as your other stuff and Im ready for more so bring it on that was effing brilliant. Good work Ego. :P

Weebl and Bob : Goobuster Weebl and Bob : Goobuster

to the guy below

Isnt that a bit too harsh. You'd commit suicide over a flash animation. you got issues my friend.

For those of us who have heard of you TheWeebl yet another wicked animation, funny as always. 5/5 10/10 Good to hear you're still making stuff on your site :)

Dude, Where's My Penis? Dude, Where's My Penis?

Brilliant

Quick Funny and Very Well Animated, you amazing person lol

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Stunning!

That is definately the most beautifully produced flash animating I have ever laid my eyes on.

Not only am I adding youto my favourites but I'm recommending your work to my Animation classmates in college. Because I have never seen the true depths of flash until now. Congratulations on this.

You are the best Flash animator on this site. No offence to them all but we should all be taking inspiration from you.

Have you ever thought of making merchandise for this or making it a TV show on MTV. People would love this! Like they already don't....

5/5 10/10